PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: UBOS-PREQ/15-18/00001
- Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) intends to prequalify service providers for various works, services and supplies for the Financial Years 2015/2016, 2016/2017, 2017/2018.
- UBOS, therefore, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the prequalification to provide various works, services and supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding method/prequalification contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act (PPDA), 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am-4:30 pm.
- The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000. The method of payment will be by Banking through a Bank Advice Form (BAF) obtainable from Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) website.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11:00 am on 10th February 2015. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at11:30am, 10th February2015
- There shall be no Pre – Bid Meeting prior to bidding.
- (a) Documents may be inspected at:
The Procurement and Disposal Unit,
1st Floor Room 1.1
Uganda Bureau of Statistics
Plot 9, Colville Street,
P.O. Box 7186,Kampala
(b) Documents will be issued from: As in 8(a)
(c) Bids must be delivered to: As in 8(a)
(d) Address of bid opening: As in 8(a)