The Statistical Resource Center (SRC) is an ideal one stop information centre that aims at providing information on which policies and decisions are based for purposes of National Development. The SRC houses information materials for both the Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) and Population Secretariat (POPSEC). We are located on the ground floor of Statistics House, Plot 9 , Colville Street, Kampala.
Opening Hours (Monday to Friday only):
- Morning: 9am to 1pm
- Afternoon : 2pm to 5pm
We are closed Weekends and Public Holidays
The SRC collection is made up of statistical year books, annual reports, journals, magazines, monographs, newsletters, government publications and reference books.
The SRC is spacious, well furnished and has a good reading ambience that is ideal for quiet study and research purposes.
- Act as a referral point for the technical aspects in statistics production.
- Provide information services.
- Offer statistical current awareness services.
- We also offer selective dissemination of information services.
Our information materials cover subject areas such as Population , Population and Development, Official Statistics, Family Planning, Gender, Reproductive Health, Poverty, Key Economic Indicators, National Accounts, Backgrounds to the National Budget, Trade, Livestock, Agriculture to mention but a few. Visit our On-line Catalogue and get acquitted to our information collection.
We also have a sales outlet for our own publications that are still in print. To view the price list click here.
Contact the SRC through:
- Tel: 256 414 706 072 or 256 414 706 082
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Box: 7186, Kampala.
Let us :
- Know if we meet your expectations
- Get your comments and suggestions; and
- Answer your queries
Help us to help you!.