- The Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) is undertaking the Uganda Demographic and Health Survey (UDHS) 2016.
- The Bureau has allocated funds to be used for the training of field interviewers for the UDHS 2016.
- The Bureau, therefore, invites sealed bids for provision of a training venue for the UDHS 2016.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding Method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003.
- You may obtain further information from Uganda Bureau of Statistics and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Bidding documents in English may be purchased on the submission of a written application to the address below at 9(b)
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 9(c) at or before 11:00am on 5th May, 2016. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 5,500,000. Bid securities must be valid until 20th August, 2016. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11:10am, 5th May, 2016.
- There shall not be any Pre – Bid Meeting/Site Visit
- (a) Documents may be inspected at:
Procurement and Disposal Unit,
1st Floor Room 1.1
Uganda Bureau of Statistics
Plot 9, Colville Street,
P.O. Box 7186, Kampala
(b) Documents will be issued from: As in 8 (a)
(c) Bids must be delivered to: As in 8 (a)
(d) Address of bid opening: As in 8 (a)
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a. Issue invitation to bid||7th April, 2016|
|b. Pre bid meeting/site visit||N/A|
|c. Bid closing date||5th May, 2016|
|d. Evaluation process||6th -9th May, 2016|
|e. Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice||10th -23rd April, 2016|
|f. Contract Signature||3rd June, 2016|