This section present publications on health , food Security and Nutrition indicators from various survey reports. UBOS provides health data from various sources. These sources include the Population and Housing Census, the Household surveys, the Demographic Health surveys and any other health related survey or information provider.
Information on Health is in different categories namely: child mortality, child health, maternal mortality, nutrition, fertility, family planning, household, violence and gender to name but a few.
Health data or information present here ranges from our most recent data compiled .
For online viewing, all files are in PDF format.
[PDF] or denotes a file in Adobes Portable Document Format. To view the file, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader available for free from Adobe. Our linking to these sites does not constitute an endorsement of any products, services or the information found on them.
- Key Indicators Report: 2016 Uganda Demographic and Health Survey (.pptx)
- Uganda Demographic and Health Survey 2016 – Key Indicators Report
- 2011 Uganda DHS Final Report (Zipped)
- 2006 Uganda DHS Final Report
- 2006 Uganda DHS Preliminary Report
- 2006 Uganda DHS Wall Chart 24×34
- 2006 Uganda DHS Key Findings
- 2006 Uganda DHS Fact Sheet
- 2001 Uganda DHS Key Findings
- 2000/01 Uganda DHS Final Report
- 2001 Uganda DHS fact sheet
- 1995 Uganda DHS Final Report
- 1988/89 Uganda DHS Final Report
The publications not available on this page can be availed on order.
To order please contact us on 256-041-706000
For more information contact the Business section at: firstname.lastname@example.org