These reports presents the findings based on the labour force module based on the Uganda National Household Surveys. They show the levels of different indicators and wherever possible, their respective trends over time. Indicators on population characteristics, labour force participation rates among others have been presented at national, regional and at rural-urban levels.
Labour and employment data or information present here ranges from our most recent data compiled .
For online viewing, all files are in PDF format.
[PDF] or denotes a file in Adobes Portable Document Format. To view the file, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader available for free from Adobe.
- Urban Labour Force Survey 2015 Fact Sheet (Revised on 10th April 2017 )
- Labour Market Transition of Young People in Uganda_SWTS 2015
- The National Labour Force and Child Activities Survey 2011/12 – Main Report
- The National Labour Force and Child Activities Survey 2011/12 – Child Labour Report
- Labour Market Transitions of Young women and men in Uganda
- 2007 Labour Market Condition Indicators
- 2007 Labour Force Market Conditions Report
- 2002/03 Labour Force Report
The publications not available on this page can be availed on order.
To order please contact us on 256-414-706000
For more information contact the us at: email@example.com