The phrase “population statistics” as used by the Uganda Bureau of statistics refers to much more than simply the “number of inhabitants” in an area. UBOS provides census count and current estimates of the number of inhabitants of the country, regions, districts parishes, counties, LCs/villages and other areas. It also furnishes a wide variety of information on social and economic characteristics of the population, such as household composition, ethnicity, and income and in-depth reports are prepared on important social, economic, and demographic issues.
For online viewing, all files are in PDF format.
[PDF] or denotes a file in Adobes Portable Document Format. To view the file, you
will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader available for free from Adobe.
- National Population and Housing Census 2014 PROVISIONAL RESULTS REPORT
- 2007 Projection Population Report 2003 – 2017 [PDF- 518 KB]
- 2002 Census Population Size Growth Analytical Report [PDF – 1.3 MB]
- 2002 Census Education Analytical Report [PDF – 1.5 MB]
- 2002 Census Administrative Report [PDF – 1.1 MB]
- 2002 Census Household Characteristics Analytical Report [PDF – 1.6 MB]
- 2002 Census Population Composition Analytical Report [PDF – 961 KB]
- 2002 Census Gender Analytical Report [PDF – 1.4 MB]
- 2002 Census Economic Characteristics Analytical Report [PDF – 991 KB]
- 2002 Census Population dynamics Analytical Report [PDF – 1.1MB]
- 2002 Post Enumeration Survey Report [PDF – 588 KB]
- 2002 Census Analytical Report [PDF – 2.0 MB]
- 2002 Final Results Main Report [PDF -480 KB]
- Links to appendix tables
- 2002 Census Community Questionnaire
- 2002 Census Micro Small Enterprises (MSE) Questionnaire
- 2002 Census Household Questionnaire
The publications not available on this page can be availed on order. To order please contact us on 256-414-706000
For more information contact the Business section at: firstname.lastname@example.org