UBOS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We're dedicated to the letter and spirit of applicable government state laws. UBOS is looking for people who are willing to make a difference. Well qualified people are encouraged to apply.
To apply for any job posting please follow this link: application link
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT - Field Staff (70)
The Bureau intends to conduct the Uganda National Household Survey 2019/20. It is therefore seeking to recruit highly competent, motivated, results oriented, dynamic, team players of good character and high integrity to carry out the survey.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Locate the structures and households in the sample which are assigned to him/her and complete the Household Questionnaire
- Interview all eligible members in the households assigned to him/her, using the Questionnaire
- Administer the respective questionnaire to all selected households
- Ensure that all questionnaires are filled accurately
- Responsible for the safety of all survey materials allocated
- Make the necessary preparation for the fieldwork
- Edit, compile data and cross check errors in the collected data
- Write field reports
- Submit duly completed questionnaires to the relevant authority
- Submit a performance report to the Human Resource with consent of all team members
Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.